The most popular sunglasses of 2014, by Glamour Paris
The French magazine Glamour Paris has selected the most popular and special models of sunglasses of this year. This year the most trendy designs are the models with thick frames and round-shape. These are some of them. Which do you prefer?
1. Linda Farrow by Dries Van Noten 55. Sunglasses with translucent frames printed and tinted glasses. This collection is inspired by vintage styles, the six new designs are updated using angular shapes, check patterns and modern colours. The handmade acetate sunglasses feature a mixture of solid and gradient lens.
2. Fendi 0025/S. Sunglasses with bicolour frame and tinted lenses. These sunglasses are created for a sophisticated, feminine and elegant woman, with a strong personality. Precious materials, refined details, daring color combinations for a distinctive look, feminine and versatile.
3. Linda Farrow 300. Round sunglasses with leather inserts and tinted glasses. Linda Farrow’s secret lies in its effort to anticipate trends. Their designs are based on sophisticated forms and the excessive luxury of the most genuine materials. Linda Farrow, far away from industrial production, opts for the most careful design.
4. Linda Farrow by Phillip Lim 11. Round sunglasses with thick frames and tinted gradient lenses. Bucking the ostentatious runway trends of the time, Phillip Lim sunglasses wardrobe classics with a twist was an instant sensation and adored by critics, fashion editors and customers alike.
5. Linda Farrow by The Row 8. Round sunglasses with thick frames and tinted lenses degraded. The Row was established in 2006 by Ashley Olsen and Mary-Kate Olsen. Focusing on exceptional textures and precise tailoring, the house combines a timeless perspective with subtle attitudes, forming an irreverent classic signature. The Row’s collections explore the strength of simplistic shapes that speak to discretion.
Source: Glamour Paris